BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
Top Trellis Tips:
- Our stainless trellis kits come with a little bit of extra stainless steel wire rope, eg. a 1 meter x 1 meter kit only requires 6 meters of wire rope but we supply 10 meters, this offers freedom for custom spacings
- A wire rope cutter is supplied with our kits, this gives you the full flexibility to measure and cut to size
- Always slightly oversize each cable run then trim them down once fitted
- Our wire trellis grid sizes are a guidance only, you can adapt the wire grid to suit and add more components if needed
- Pre-plan the layout and use chalk or a chalkline to mark out prior to fixing
- Keep a close eye on the brickwork, the spacings do not need to be exact
- Make sure your wall fixings are secure, The wall plugs supplied are for an 8mm lag thread
- Use the PVC wire rope end caps to cover the cut sharp ends of wire rope
- Tools required - Drill, Allen Key, Tape Measure, Chalk
Which plants are best for wire trellis systems?
- Honey Suckle Arch – Fragrance of honeysuckle, particularly heady at dusk
- Lilac Solanum – Fast growing, evergreen in mild areas
- Clematis – Perfect to twine around the stainless steel wire rope and offer a blanket of colour
- Wisteria – Elegant but vigorous, amazing bright colours
- Climbing Hydrangea – Shade tolerant
- Abutilon ‘kentish belle’ – Slender stems carry clusters of creamy orange – apricot flowers in a rich calyx
- Climbing Roses - Vigourous upright growth offers colour and warmth to any trellis wall
A stainless trellis grid can also be laid out in diamond formation to give amazing visual resuts, remember our kits can be laid out in way you wish!