DIY Swageless Wire Rope Jaw Terminals
- DIY steel wire rope balustrade fork fitting
- The jaw can be screwed out approx 30mm to act as an inline tensioner
- Left handed and right handed versions available to work at opposite ends
- No specialist tools needed, simply tighten down the 3 grub screws onto your cable
- Inspection hole in body
- Comes with 2 locking nuts
- 7.5mm jaw diameter
- AISI 316 – A4 Marine Grade Stainless Steel with a polished finish
- Can be used with 3mm or 4mm diameter steel wire rope
- Ideal for domestic balustrade, garden trellis or guard rails
- Can work with threaded balustrade eye bolts to attach to steel or timber posts
These stainless steel terminals are very popular due to how easy they are to attach to 3mm or 4mm diameter steel wire rope, simply tighten down the grub screws onto the wire to make a secure connection - no specialists wire rope swage tools needed.
There is an inspection hole in the body of the terminal, this is perfect as you can see if the wire rope is kept securely in place.
Left handed and right handed versions are available to use at opposite ends of your wire run so they can be screwed in and out at the same time.
This fitting is perfect for guard rails or small balustrade jobs, the threaded jaw terminal can be screwed out approx 30mm so this fitting can also act as a tensioner to keep your wire taut