BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
Stainless Steel Wire Rope
Stainless Steel Wire Rope A4-AISI 316 Grade with a polished finish
Take a look at our range of Stainless Steel Wire Rope in a range of strands below, all marine grade making it tough, durable and corrosion resistant.
Our 1x19 steel wire rope is very stiff and best used for balustrading and architectural rigging.
Our 7x7 strand SWR is a general use steel wire rope with medium flexibility, for a range of applications.
Our 7x19 strand stainless steel wire rope is very flexible, making is ideal for load running applications such as hoists and winches.
All our steel wire rope is available to buy per meter in any length, which can be sent in one continuous length, or in bulk 250 metre discounted pre-cut reels.
Find further information below on the range we offer and how to purchase.
Stainless steel wire rope, available to buy in 3 main strands, you can either buy per meter or on a bulk buy value reels
- 1x19 stiff strand, this is perfect in applications where you want your steel wire rope to stay in a straight line and have minimum flexibility - commonly used for steel wire rope balustrade cable and yacht guardrails
- 7x19 flexible strand, this isi our most flexible strand, ideal for winches or any load running applictions where your steel wire rope has to pass over pulleys or any running loads
- 7x7 mid range strand, general engineering wire rope, commonly used for trellis steel wire rope systems, catenaries and security applications
How do I buy stainless steel wire rope ?
Our marine grade stainless steel cable is available to buy in 2 ways
- Per Meter - Simply add your required meterage into the quantity box and we will send it to you in that linear length. It is sold per meter so if you put '150' into the quantity box we will reel a continuous length 150 meter length and send it on a reel
- Bulk Buy Value Reels - We have set reels of 100 meters and 250meters of steel wire rope in certain diameters, buying these will offer on average 5-10% discount on the per meter prices